A HISTORY of POOP MUSIC
The history of ROCK music is full of poop.
Many don’t realize the amount of times number two has gone number one.
In the early days, many of the most historic Rock bands took a lot of crap for poop-related songs. As a fecal matter of fact, below you will find some of the best examples of mainstream manure music, some of which was shunned at the time.
Butt- Once you open your eyes to it, you will soon find yourself waste-deep in what is commonly referred to as ‘Stool Songs’.
“There are only two things we all have in common. We all fall in love.. and we all poop. I aim to write an equal amount of songs about both.”
A HISTORY POOP SONGS
As many stories of Rock n Roll begin, our history of poop prose begins with the Beatles. Their list of poop songs is as long as a roll of two-ply Charmin. This includes the classics:
- “I Want To Hold Your Poop”
- “Poop Together”
- “While my guitar gently Poops”
- “I saw her Pooping There”
- “We Can Poop It Out”
- “The Long and Winding Poop”
- “EIGHT Poops a Week”
Then – from the free-spirited, free-poopin’ 70’s.
- “(Like a) Bridge Over Poop Water”
- “Mamma Told Me Not to Poop”
- Smokey Robinson’s “Poop of a Clown”
- Roberta Flack’s “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Poop”
…and who can forget Martha Reeves and the Vandellas singing “Poopin’ In The Street”?!
The 80’s came along, and – as we all know – NOBODY ever cranked out as much poop as MTV! There was:
- “Poop on Eileen”
- The Police – “Every Poop You Take”
- Survivor – “Poop Of The Tiger”
- John Cougar “Poop So Good”
The 80’s also saw an enormous wave of poop in R&B:
- Michael Jackson – “Don’t Stop til you Poop Enough”
- Wham – “Wake Me Up Before you Poop”
- …and of course – “This is what it Sounds Like.. When Doves Poop”
And who didn’t like a little poop in their HAIR Metal?
- Poison sang “Just give me Something to Poop In”
- Slaughter: “Poop All Night /Sleep All Day”
- The BulletBoys “Poop Up In Ya”
- Aerosmith “Dude Looks Like a Poop”
The 90’s changed everything! Some say it was a backsplash to all the glam of the 80’s. Some say it was an extension of the Poop Punk movement [“Blitzkrieg Poop” “Poop & Destroy” “Where Eagles Dare to Poop” ” I Don’t Wanna Poop In The Basement”]
Either way- GRUNGE came along on the back of the song that changed EVERYTHING:
“Smells Like Teen Poop”
The 90’s, 2000’s and beyond
Now- Music is all over the place, but the biggest music remains in one of two realms:
Britney Spears “Ooops I Pooped Again”
Lady Gaga’s “Pooping Face”
P!NK “Get the Poop Started”
The Black Eyed Peas “Boom Boom Poop”
Snoop Dogg “Drop It Like It’s Poop”
Eminem “Poop Yourself”
Kanye’s “Poop Digger”
Nelly’s “Poop in Herre”
Lucky for us there are many services that cater to individuality and give you just the right poop. Poop the way YOU like it!
So whether you like your poop FAST & HARD… SLOW & EASY… or if you just long for the poop of your youth-
The Poop Is Out There.
(c) 2018 WILL’s NEWS LLC.
Pendarvis has no idea what he is talking about.