WILL’s News INVESTIGATES: Alarming New Trend – Are YOUR KIDS Involved?
There is an ALARMING new trend, and we are proud to say: WILL’s NEWS is FIRST ON THE SCENE with the ALARMING story.
It all started innocently enough. An ordinary man was minding his own business in the ceiling of his ex-girlfriend’s apartment… when ALARMINGLY…
HE FELL THROUGH THE CEILING!
It may SOUND like a crazy conspiracy theory, but in reality– It is an alarming trend among today’s youth!
MARCH 30th – SALINA KANSAS
Apr 20, 2018 – PHOENIX, AZ.
May 2, 2018 – LUBBOCK, TX
May 7, 2018: MICHIGAN
Raccoon family falls through ceiling of Michigan home [INCLUDES VIDEO]
JUNE 15th WASHINGTON STATE
Jul 26, 2018 – CHANDLER, AZ
Jun 29, 2018 SPRUCE GROVE, Alberta
Woman falls through ceiling trying to run from police [INCLUDES BEST VIDEO EVER]
JULY 13th – Dover, New Hampshire
Aug 9, 2018- NEW HAMPSHIRE
Aug 27, 2018 – ORLANDO
SEPTEMBER 7th 2018 – GARDEN GROVE CALIFORNIA
SEPTEMBER 13th OHIO
OCT 14, 2018 NANNING CITY, CHINA
OCT 23, 2018 ALBUQUERQUE, N.M
OCT 31, 2018 in the UK
Nov 1, 2018 TENNESSEE
AND TODAY in ALABAMA:
Man without pants falls through Alabama Waffle House ceiling [INCLUDES VIDEO]
HOW TO TELL IF YOUR CHILD HAS BEEN ‘IN THE CEILING’
- When you say the word ceiling they avert their eyes.
- Hair or clothing covered in plaster.
- Unexplained noises from the attic.
- New friends who are all covered in plaster.
- Broken ankles.
- Visiting ceiling-oriented websites and message boards.
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR CHILD HAS BEEN “IN THE CEILING”
- Confront them immediately by saying “Have you been in the ceiling?”
- Tell them they are no longer allowed in the ceiling.
- Explain to them the dangers of falling out of the ceiling.
- In case they relapse, buy THICK carpet and stack empty cardboard boxes throughout your home.